. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客! Let's Support each other! Thanks!(博客生活,携手同行!) Laughter, the Best Medicine (中外幽默): Only in China: The car seems consuming wood!

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Only in China: The car seems consuming wood!

Some Chinese people are not get used to law enforcement or not willing to comply with the laws or regulations.

Cars are subject to have an emission check every two years, but there are some "exceptions".

One day I was taking a taxi in Beijing, a car in front of ours blowing out black gas from the exhaust!

I was puzzled.

"Oh, man. The car seems consuming wood!" the driver explained.

有一次,在我们坐的车前面一辆车的尾气非常浑浊,冒着好大一股黑烟,司机来了一句:“前边这车是烧劈(pǐ)柴的吧。”

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger ginskia said...

I think this one was cute. I like this joke site. I will be glad when the Chinese text is transalated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home