. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客! Let's Support each other! Thanks!(博客生活,携手同行!) Laughter, the Best Medicine (中外幽默): Only in China: Are you drunken?

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Only in China: Are you drunken?

Two men were drunken,but neither one admitted it.

One took out a flashlight and turned on to the roof of the room. So there was a beam of light.

"Hi, buddy, climb on to the top of the pole." He referred the beam as a "pole".

"Come on, my dear" He continued "If I were on the top of the pole and you turned off the flashlight, I would fall down to death!"

Based on famous Chinese comic Hou Baolin.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger GrumbleGrouch said...

I think I heard that joke when I was in school (in the USA). When did famous Chinese comic Hou Baolin tell it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home