. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客! Let's Support each other! Thanks!(博客生活,携手同行!) Laughter, the Best Medicine (中外幽默): Only in China: A director's banquet.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Only in China: A director's banquet.

Chinese people use banquet for certain purposes, which is very common in
China. A new director loves the young beatiful lady secretary so much, but he has a wife! He has a plan...he pretends to host his staffs with best dishes.

When they were enjoying their cuisine, it was black out. And suddenly his wife cried: "Who were trying to touch my hip?"

"No" All the others answered except the director.

After returning home the director's wife said "I am very smart. I took the ring off as evidence when someone was touching my hip."

"But it is my ring."

The next day, when the director went to the office, he reprimanded his staffs seriously ". Why did you guys change seat with my wife?"

The young beaulful lady was supposed to be next to the director...

Now the director has another plan to touch her hip...