. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客! Let's Support each other! Thanks!(博客生活,携手同行!) Laughter, the Best Medicine (中外幽默): Only in China: "I am the sewer"

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Only in China: "I am the sewer"

A man was so sad to see a doctor and complained: "I feel stomachache".
After a careful examination, the doctor said "Your stomach is OK. You just have depression".
"Two weeks ago, a man had similar simptom coming to see me. He owes money to a sewer. I told him to forget it that everything will be fine. He did. A few days later, he told me he was great"
"Yes, doctor. He is fine now and I feel so painful"
"What's it?" the doctor replied.
"I am the sewer!" the patient said.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Ha ha ha - I think this one is funny.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jim said...

heyyyyyyyy
no jokes are funny wid out a lil bit of erotica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home